I am a recipient of the Versatile Blogger Award!! Yippee!!
Words can never express how grateful I was, and still am, for having being nominated for the Versatile Blogger Award by Ms. MommyHH6. Being nominated and recognized for my blog work reassures me that there is indeed, a place for me in the enormous world of blogging. I am so honored at the kindness of Ms. MommyHH6 and her nomination of my work.
Ms. MommyHH6 uses her blogging platform to focus on moms. She is an Army wife, a mother and an advocate for special needs. Her blog is truly versatile. She hosts product and book reviews. There are a rotation of topics made by Ms. MommyHH6, as well as guest bloggers covering: cooking simply, cleaning and laundry tips, organizing for home and life, children’s activities, special needs family tips, military life and “Just for Mom”. Once a week, Ms. MommyHH6 makes a personal post,then there’s a surprise Sunday post and a special “6” list. If you’re looking for a blog that has it all, you’ll find that with Ms. MommyHH6.
Ms. MommyHH6 is an awesome blogger and very engaging. I like that she’s so supportive and actually interacts with her readers. All around great person to know and connect with. Please visit and follow her blog, you will not be disappointed!
Here’s more information about the Versatile Blogger Award…
If you get the award, here are the rules:
- Thank the person that gave you the award in a blog post & link back to their blog
- Pass the award on to 15 bloggers you follow
- Include 7 random things about yourself in your post
- Include the rules in your post
- Notify your nominees by leaving a comment on their blog
There are so many great blogs/bloggers are there. Oh, how I wish I could nominate you all.
Well, here are my nominees for the Versatile Blogger Award. They are:
7) Team Ibrahim
Those are my noms! I think you ladies are truly special!
7 Random Things About Me:
1) I cuss like a sailor
2) I’m a daddy’s girl (Yes! At 35, I still am!)
3) I talk to myself out loud
4) I can’t keep a secret
5) I’ve yet to complete anything that I ever started writing
6) I still daydream and use my imagination daily
7) I believe in the impossible
Again, I’m so honored that Ms. MommyHH6 thought so much of me! Thank you! I’ll never be able to say it enough!
“A Writer Mom”
You can connect with me at: